Batsu-Hare - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - Breaking Down

Dex-chan lover
Uh.. i don't know what to say.. this is not really exciting or i am getting used to this (?) i remember this author's previous work is better than this. I barely care about this chapter at all. Must be due to her character barely personified into the story

Dex-chan lover
This is a time to drop the manga wtf am i reading. Its not the first time an author pull out unnecessary drama but this is just ridiculous
While i am agree with you, this author's previous manga didn't have this problem (minamoto-kun monogatari). at least for beginning chapters because for some reason the ending chapters only got shorter pages

Power Uploader
While i am agree with you, this author's previous manga didn't have this problem (minamoto-kun monogatari). at least for beginning chapters because for some reason the ending chapters only got shorter pages
Is that the one with the kid whose relative professor was teaching him how to womanIze…? A really shy kid?

I hit pause on that one shortly after he broke up with the one girl who moved away.l.

Supporter
It's all well and good to have a story element featuring rape, but not if it goes nowhere.

I think the angle we're supposed to take from this is that he loves Kurumi enough now to dream about her while being molested.

That's fine, but something should happen outside of that too. For example, he suddenly wakes up and sees what's going on or someone catches them and misunderstands what's happening.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Now he's doing the NTR instead of being the victim. (insert Palpatine Good Good meme).

Dex-chan lover
Whoops, Mangaka had her take off her panties. Cue next page, panties magically on her still.

At this point she has to believe he's awake with his actions. Sure, still SA, but all of that is from our omniscient perspective.
Now he's actually responding to her and agreeing to what she's saying. She can be forgiven for believing he has given consent at this point. He even said "Of course I will" when asked if he'd take responsibility.

This "sleep segment" of the glamping arc is ridiculous and is just terribly done.

Dex-chan lover
Is that the one with the kid whose relative professor was teaching him how to womanIze…? A really shy kid?

I hit pause on that one shortly after he broke up with the one girl who moved away.l.
Yes. It got pretty weird in the near ending because.. (i forgot when it became weird) sorry. But overall, the characterization and plot story is enjoyable and exciting if you want to reread again

Users who are viewing this thread