384f342b-aaa6-4da0-a473-a90e52441a46
baconcat MD@Home Joined Nov 8, 2019 Messages 1,651 Mar 26, 2023 #2 Spoiler: And then Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
D deleted-user-5ac1417642 Banned Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 58 Aug 19, 2023 #3 ayyyyy, Takanashi getting some
jackjack9 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 7,405 Sep 18, 2023 #4 The bed has finally arrived. We all know what that means, right?
K KingOfAllWholesome Member Joined May 11, 2024 Messages 12 May 14, 2024 #5 (¬‿¬ ) I'm happy for them.
GIN_8_6_ Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 6, 2025 Messages 1,071 Sep 21, 2025 #6 Sawatari: I'm gonna bursting with energy Ochiai: that's the idea So she planning some unholy wrestling match on the bed
Sawatari: I'm gonna bursting with energy Ochiai: that's the idea So she planning some unholy wrestling match on the bed
EirikrInnMyrkr Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 5, 2024 Messages 930 Jul 30, 2026 #7 She's wanting to break the bed on the first night so they can get it replaced under warranty.