Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Punishment

Oooh this type of game is much more difficult with MC's power.

He has to fight people directly so he can get them to think about what power he has. Even if you had a fairly weak ability, you could still have the chance of knocking someone out from a sneak attack.

Dex-chan lover
Considering that you start with 100pt and only gain 10pt per win... that's 90 wins you'd need. There weren't even that many people shown to be in the facility at the start unless there are multiple facilities.
I'm sure if he waits 30 minutes that the reward will increase. It's probably detrimental to rush out and try to earn any points right now. It's also curious why you start with 100pt. Maybe you can also spend the points in some fashion?

Dex-chan lover
Uh 10 points!? I'd understand 50 or 100 since there ain't that much people but.. 10? what the f*ck, maybe there are more people or mobs in the forest or something. If so then maybe if he can make one of them believe he has a different power, and do that to the next.. and then the next until they all think he has a different power and eventually when the match is over they'll tell each other the main protags power and think he has every super power.. the end? because if it goes on like this he will only have a cannon as an arm, still cool but kinda wasted potential.

kyn

Obviously there is more to the program that has yet to be revealed. 90 wins to get to 1000 is unreasonable. Might have something to do with that smartphone.

Dex-chan lover
The losers are probably going to be scattered around the area, powerless, handcuffed, unconscious, or mutated into monsters. It's the only way I could see anyone getting that many points.

Dex-chan lover
There is probably more contestants out there than what we have seen so far. Essentially what we have gotten so far is the initiation bits. Though I don't think the losing team is out yet. Maybe factions?

Dex-chan lover
A couple of people were skeptical about her bones' toughness and were questioning the author, last chapter

Turns out the author had thought about it already, who woulda thunk

Contributor
My guess is that the losing team will be powerless while the winners are able to use their powers.

Power Uploader
MC made a friend, then turned her into an enemy in 0.1 seconds flat.

Dex-chan lover
The problem isn't that the author didn't think about just the weakness of the skeletal structure. It's that it took her reaction for the "smart" MC to notice or even think about it. I'd think that this analytical kid would be keen on recognizing weaknesses in others' powers because he appears to be in an unknown and precarious situation, especially when that power is as seemingly convenient as super strength.

That's what the author didn't think about. If he had sold us a moderately dumber MC from the start, it wouldn't be worth badgering over (though you could still question why he'd delay the reaction for one chapter, but it could be reasoned out).

But then again, I'd say he's selling me a moderately dumber MC right now based on what he thinks of - or doesn't think of - in situations like this anyway.

Holy shet. Now that I am at chap 54, I finally got reminded of this foreshadowing.

Yuuri will lose against oogami and Akira will get smashed by Kuro :(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread