Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - 12 People

Dex-chan lover
Mion, Mc, Blond Heroine, and the Neutral Team Leader, will probrably be in the winning 6

Glad to see Ringo-chan is adorable as always!

Didn't expect Mion and the other watchers to participate though, and it's a battle royale? This is turning out to be quite interesting, especially considering it's totally on a normal ass urban setting. Giving me some Fate vibes.

Thanks for another chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm done of being the side character, I want to be the main protagonist" lol keep dreaming.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dangggggggg
Battle Royale sounds kinda cringe, yet intense at the same time.

I’m betting that MC, Yuuri, Kumagiri, Ringo, Sword guy, and Blue Team Leader will continue on.

It would be pretty sad for Yuuri or Kumagiri to die, but ngl the thought doesn’t seem that far-fetched.

Dex-chan lover
...almost all the skirmishes have been battle royales lmao is this going to be any different?

Contributor
Main characters are gonna die, man.

I'm a bit sad that the girl who could enlarge marbles isn't joining in. She's been reduced from a side character to a minor character ever since the 2nd Stage ended.

Dex-chan lover
Back to phase 1 of the loop: Smug antagonists being smug before the games begin.

Dex-chan lover
I bet sword guy is gonna die, and Kumagiri will unexpectedly be the one to get a solid victory against Mion

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89

Damn, we're not even halfway through the story? I wonder if the current program lasts that long, or if there's more and more after it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe
I guess it’s a bit different from the earlier program if the fights take place in a set arena? As in like the 2nd program, rather than being in a free roam area like in the 3rd. The difference possibly being that in the 3rd program, everyone could decide how they wanted to begin an engagement and could attempt to retreat if they needed to.

Oh, but then there’s that Leonhardt guy who’s apparently taking the role of “Calamity”, which makes it sound like he can freely interrupt battles to attack the participants, so I dunno.

tried to read the latest chapter, but d*mn, this is one long program. They are still fighting against Leonhart

Users who are viewing this thread