Batuque - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Jogo On The Platform

Ichiri's change from the first chapter onwards has just been exemplified here in these last few chapters, the art is phenomenal!
This fight must come to a close eventually though... and thus the curtain draws.

Double-page supporter
every time they do the finger thing on the ground I think of the start of Death Grips' Get Got

I love the art, I love this fight. Thank you for translation guys! I can't wait for the next chapter.

I remember a fight in Usogui where it turned out being numb to pain was not an advantage at all...

Shit, the art is so good and the story is evolving really nice. Thanks for the translation, looking forward to next chapter

The art and story is great but man did page 11 look like Ogun has a huge doofy overbite; distracted the crap out of me.

Dex-chan lover
You guys saying that it is over, but then it is revealed that Ogun has a steel chin and next level hack neck muscles and his cerebrospinal fluid is build different too, so he negates all vibrations that could lead to his brain entering into shock from trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
This last two chapter have been nothing but pure HYYYPEEEE!!! this what I call shounen

Double-page supporter
"Antagonist gets a Power of Friendship buff" is one of my all time favorite tropes ever, I'm a huge sucker for it every time and god damn did it work here. Seeing even Team Obe cheering for Tetsu was great. Really have fallen in love with the Ogun Union. I hope they don't disappear afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread