Batuque - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - Change

Dex-chan lover
Now what will happen to BJ, hmmm, will ichi make it they let him live?.

Dex-chan lover
man the turn-around of that three-way fight was great. The fights in this manga actually feel dramatically meaningful unlike most of the fights in usogui.
Jyungo is kind of right. you can't trust gangsters. Although given that there weren't any bodies left lying in the bowling alley, Jyungo must have spared them. even that guy who looks like his skull has been smashed open with bowling balls is probably going to be revealed to have no lasting brain damage or crippling injuries and will recover in 6 months or something.

Fed-Kun's army
All that build up just for legba to be beaten by jyungo? Man that's dissappointing

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm worried he might face some repercussions for doing ehat he did to Legba
The question is who would go after Jyungo? Gila has given up, the one on the bowling ball rack is probably dead (Ogun is still a vicious criminal despite his charismatic presence) and the last gangster is out cold. Maybe Jyungo and the others helped clean up the aftermath by throwing the gangsters out the back door.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if BJ is gonna lose his other leg... or worse. Probably not yet, because he still hasn't gotten a chance to jogo with Ichi.

Dex-chan lover
I've kind of forgotten the overall plot/stakes of the story... but at this point, is Ichiri really free to go? Her siblings got beat down, so if her dad accepts that she wants to walk away, will it all be over?

Dex-chan lover
I've kind of forgotten the overall plot/stakes of the story... but at this point, is Ichiri really free to go? Her siblings got beat down, so if her dad accepts that she wants to walk away, will it all be over?
Likely not. Jyungo had proposed that Mitsuogumi help Ichi (protection, other kinds of support, etc) in exchange for her inheritance once she wins the sibling battle. I don't know how happy Mitsuogumi's going to be if they lose out on the inheritance due to Ichi walking away.

BJ, despite his villainy, is correct about Mitsuogumi having profit-driven incentives when he cornered and beat up Jyungo that night after Ichi beat Tetsu.

Maybe we're about to see something tragic go down via Lanca Mortal vs Mitsuogumi (maybe Mitsuogumi will try to kill/capture in order to take control of the gang and its fortune?)?

Dex-chan lover
Well if it isn’t the consequences of BJ’s own actions Lmfao! Can you imagine how frustrating it must be to be scheming and plotting for so many years just to get foiled by the meddling kid you “trained”?

Users who are viewing this thread