Batuque - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - Iron Fist

Dex-chan lover
Tetsuma is so intriguing as a character, I actually find it hard to see Ichiri winning against him now.

As always, thanks for your hard work, team duwang 🙏

Double-page supporter
"Wonder when the next batch of Usogui is... *looks at follows* ... YES"

It's baaack!!! Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I still can't believe that we got a full blown arc just to fight one person.. which is fucking amazing.

B.J., in chapter 20: "Everybody [on the B.J. panels] is a martial artist!!!"

B.J., in chapter 41: "B.J. never lies."

So what is the truth???? Can I believe anything anymore if Tetsuma is on the panels and he doesn't practice a martial art???

Anyway, I love the panel of Ogun Union having fun on page 16, even if it is just in Jyousei's imagination. It's nice to see some panels of Ryuudai as well after we haven't seem him for a few chapters. And I also love Jyousei stumbling over his words when he was apologizing, he's become such a cute character since chapter 85, haha.

Edit: Wanted to say that the VIP Customer that Oshyun was serving as a hostess looks eerily similar to Yakou. I don't know how to feel about that.

Double-page supporter
Jousei already redeemed himself by taking care of the kitty. Now he needs to be a part of Team Batuque

Lmao Jyousei just wanted to have fun with the boys and then got dragged into a all out gang war.

this is a monthly manga now? i mean, every chapter is longer than the usual 17 or 18 for a weekly publication

I like how theres more to his Iron Fist. Throwing a 1 hit KO solid punch is one thing but to consistently hitting the target is another level. Wonder how Capoeira agility gonna stack up to him.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks as always for your hard work TD!

I do have one question abt the TL though. Shouldn't Sengoku's response be something like "[that] sounds good~"? "Not bad" felt like a weird response to me. (Unless he's not responding to Tetsuma's question, or i'm understanding it wrong or something...).

Jyousei is reaching Kyara levels of tsundere lol. He's great. So cute that he just wanted to play with the other OU people. That panel of them playing together is so wholesome ;_;

One of the most interesting/exciting developments is the possibility of Rei joining the BJ workshop! I love the contrast between her and Icchi. And am really interested in seeing Icchi's response to it.

I'm confused about when the phone call happened. As it seems that Tetsuma got the phonecall (from BJ? Obe? another OU person?) and then went straight over. (As Oshyun already had plans and Jyousei says Tetsuma is always sudden). So where is Ryuudai and how did his hand heal heal over only 3 days???

@RangoBongo actually his MA is the "Art of Not Giving a Shit".

@BaronDoppio it's bi-weekly now

Contributor
Page 16. Jyousei just wants to have fun at the park lol.

What a treat this chapter was. Over 25 pages of excitement. Thanks Duwang.

Dex-chan lover
So many reasons to like Jyousei. Most of Ogun Union did indeed turn out to be morally-grey-to-good people.

Yakou is probably gathering business intel. Looking to expand his operations in some new-age coffee-host(ess) bar.

Double-page supporter
The boss is 100% natty. That's why he killed Kraken, he was a fake natty.

Users who are viewing this thread