Batuque

Fed-Kun's army
@a2j04vm0 doesnt change the fact that the chara design is bad and its basically only fights after fights without correlation

Dex-chan lover
Huh, didn't realize how similar the covers of Usogui and Batuque were until I saw them line up like this.

This is a great manga. I´m surprised
that we haven´t seen any brazilian grapplers considering both luta libre and BJJ are much more popular in brazil nowadays. And considering this manga borrows a lot from their culture i excpected that would be the case sooner rather than later

Cat is still alive i´m so glad YAY also why the "good guy" seems more evil than the "bad guy". I thought it was gonna have his redemption after joining team Batuqe but i guess i was wrong

Me and my friend made a Batuque subreddit! We'd really appreciate if people could join and contribute posts and comments. It's for anything batuque-related!
[img=w,500]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e32e20fbc853e3a4f62ab5ed6856325a/9046b2c8d3caf6ab-15/s1280x1920/e30d49b42ccbb5ad1a71da2ada6d29a88f9c2151.png[/img]

Woa, the starting was rough, but the manga has been getting a lot better and the recent chapters blow me away. Good manga indeed.

Loved this at first but I'm totally bored of it now. I no longer know or care who is fighting who or why.
He should have stuck to the initial premise and added foes with less gay abandon. The continual bad guy one-upmanship has left me with little interest in who fights next. Even the "let's explain a different martial art" palls after a while.
I like the art style for it's originality but the fights are awful to follow, I lose track of what's happening all the time. The characters can merge as well unless they are the completely over the top ones and even then if it's just face shots...

Icchi is like he embodiment of innocence and life but having to face the gruel violence of each human aspect is still thrilling to see because as she matures she is still being true to what matters to her most throughout it all; family.

@kjiverx facial features def seem weird but the art is definitely not bad in the slightest. either your standards are too high or you're hyperfocusing on 1 thing too much

The art is very amazing. The storytelling is a bit too hard to follow, though. I keep forgetting the characters smh-

Fed-Kun's army
This story has allowed me to understand my true self. It's unpeeled my psyche, found my inner ego and pointed me onto the path for the purpose of my existence.

really good shit ngl but its...umm...those words are hard for me to read...i mean not read but like if i don't know the meaning behind it i'm just reading some alphabets....i hope you get what i mean..Different language.

Users who are viewing this thread