BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - New System!

demmmm.. love it!! tq very much!! hope this will happen again other time.. i'm satisfied today!! huhu

Dex-chan lover
I wanna thank each and every people involved in this batch of chapters. You beautiful people!

Is Ichijou the most clutch anime character ever? I mean, you have Mizuki from Days, Sakuragi from Slam Dunk, Araki from Area no Kishi, Miyuki from Ace of Diamond and Goro Shigeno to consider, but I think Ichijou is the most clutch character since he never fails to deliver when it counts.

Anyways, thank you for the bulk chapters. Just wanted you to know that I created an account in this website just for this manga! 😁

Double-page supporter
holy shit, everyone's dissing Sakuraba. His plays weren't even acknowledged, what? No wonder he's so angry all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Bloody hell, that was awesome! 😄 I was already impressed by your daily updates, but this is totally on another level. I hope other scanlators will be inspired by this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for your hard work guys, really.
I'm glad Be Blues seems to been getting more attention, truly an underrated gem.

Embarassed Aiko is so cute.

Be it that i'm from Italy, but Ryuu reminds me somehow Del Piero. Shooting, passing, dribbling, freekick, even that cut-in shot, that's totally like ADP
Ps. Aiko is super cute!

Btw thx a lot for the batch release, really loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread