BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - A Change in Feelings

Should I be thanking the pandemic for your insane upload speed? Keep it coming! And thanks

You guys are insane! lol. (Remember that scan readers are spoiled children so get ready for the backslash once we will reach Japan and so will have to wait every week after each cliffhanger!) Lol. Thank you!

Why'd you give us a Yuki and Etou san that's wearing a bikini? F*ck. It's time to...

Anyways, thank you for your efforts!

Aggregator gang
Damn thats a lotta update. Dropping a thanks bomb here before I start reading!

THANK YOU!!

Thanks for the update! I really hope you guys find more people to help with the typesetting and redrawing. I really enjoy this manga, and it would suck to see it be dropped like previous manga that I used to read. But please, keep up the good work!

Thanks once again!

You guys are steamrolling through this, wow. Thanks so much for the dedication and hard work!
I still haven't caught up lol, but I honestly can't wait until I do! Just wanted to show my appreciation ^^

At the end, that game was awesome and made me sweat as hell! lol. Sakura is the boss of course. But I hope that I am not the only one who wants to know more about his past.

I mean, maybe some of you have forgotten, but we saw him lose his temper two times when the name of Tatsuhiko has been pronounced. I am sure that something has been bad (of course, this is Sakuraba) but I am eager to know what exactly. Maybe with that previous teammate that he will face, we will know more...

Just let Aiko motivates Yuuto and he will start to defend like Nesta X Bonucci X Staam! 🤣🤣

Thanks again guys

Users who are viewing this thread