BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 29 Ch. 279 - Unbelievable!

Thanks guys.

Of course, things are a bit overblown with Sakuraba behavior, but once again, it exists players (especially forwards) with selfish behavior like that (I mean, teammates really hated Balotelli's behavior and body language in national team). Yeah, they pass the ball but well, where would be the charm of a shounen nekketsu manga then? 🤣🤣

I really thought that he would score. Now please, do not let him on the pitch. That would be beyond logic! (that is not a spoiler but logical speculation by the way).😀

Although for a player that is that selfish I am surprised at how low his stamina actually is. Was that a pass or did he slip or did he just didn’t want to lose to his ex teammate

@kazamakj
"Although for a player that is that selfish I am surprised at how low his stamina actually is."

That's actually pretty common for flair player to have lower stamina, specially the one with mentality like Sakuraba lol. They usually had it "easy", as gliding past defender is natural for them, so they neglected the physical side of the sport (i.e stamina). People also call these types of player luxury player, something that easy on the eye but require the whole team to "support/work" for them.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure Sakubara would be tsundere and said 'don't get comfortable I slipped

🔥🔥🔥
YAAAAAA.gif

Users who are viewing this thread