BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 30 Ch. 295 - Friendship Between Guys

Am I the only who misread the title at first? 🤣

Thanks for the chapter guys. I imagine we will have news about Mako and Ryouta later on. Also thanks for the explanation at the beginning. But I have always had a curiosity: the third tournament is the "Prince Takamodo cup" right?

Soccer does bring people closer huh.
I just love how the author developed the relationship between Yuuto and Miyazaki, the third year too. A great end to Yuuto's dépair, I can't wait to see his growth.
As always, thanks for the update.
(Aiko really wanted to give Ryuu the chocolate, that's my ship 🤣)

Dex-chan lover
What I really like about this manga is how the author don't milk the drama more than necessary. It makes for some great chapters and a good pace overall. Good job, guys!

Only thing I dont like is that every girl likes Ryuu. The one girl that Yuuto likes has a crush on Ryuu. That's tuff man, I imagine itll effect Yuuto if its revealed.

Group Leader
I think it’s normal, if you were in school with a potential future superstar everybody would like him, like everyone liked Mbappe in High School. Not trying to imply that girls are gold digger but they do tend to like people that shine the most and that’s what Ryuu is !
Feel bad for Yuuto with Etou but he’ll have his time coming with another one fochur !!

Thanks for the chap as always and for the explanation on the tournaments that were very interesting !!

yuuto just has to get her man. Then yuki better fall for miyazaki and then ryuu and anna. Im not bothered about the ryuu anna ship but its the only wat to make everyone happy

Miyazaki is truly the MVP!
Such a bro, having a person like that in your life is mighty reassuring!

Users who are viewing this thread