BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 31 Ch. 302 - Ryuu's Demand

haha, the person Lenon wants to destroy the most is Ryuu right now. Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks guys! So Ryu will spend his life asking everywhere he goes to play like he wants to? Good luck for dealing with stubborn trainers then...

@ivnpnd Tatsuhiko is with a club so he can't participate in this high school NT. As for Kobayakawa he probably went to university/college which means he may be there at the moment. Does seem like he could still be a member though.

@YesEvil
I know you weren't responding to me, but I completely forgot that there were club teams lol. Thanks for the insight about Tatsuhiko and Kobayakawa.

@YesEvil thanks for answer 😀 yes i really want to see kobayakawa with other national level player.. he should still be in high school like machida naoto ( same third year )

Aggregator gang
Thanks guys! So Ryu will spend his life asking everywhere he goes to play like he wants to? Good luck for dealing with stubborn trainers then...
I don't think asking for faster and stronger passes is asking for too much.
And once they've done it they'll see immediately what he's capable of so it's not unthinkable to assume they'll be forced to use them in the future as well as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread