BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 31 Ch. 304 - The Evaluation of the Strong

Can anyone imagine Sakuraba at the place of Ryu accepting to be treated like that? He would have been already sent back home immediately for picking up fights 🤣🤣

Thanks guys!

BTW, so it seems that the manga is really in "hiatus". Hope that the author is OK...

I just don't feel that Ryuu is less from any other player. Maybe just because of the new place and new people which make it difficult for him to get used the atmosphere. Anyway great chapter and thank you guys.

I think this arc is about Ryuu learning to socialize and how that’s an important part of football too. But still, I would have liked it better if Ryuu was struggling because they where all stronger than him instead of him struggling because they are asses

I've finally picked up to the last chapter and wanted to say what I had in mind for weeks, thank you for doing such a wonderful work on this manga @gintamacountry and everybody else who's working on this.

I just love this arc, having experienced the same situation, that's how a lot of try outs to professional and semi professional teams work out, not all players are like Lennon, naturally attuned to think like a coach and willing to see how players react. Instead most players see whats in front of them, they don't envision the game as a game of 11, but focus on the small corners and sections that they're in. Its this weird pride feeling that you're not good enough to even touch the ball. And being on the receiving end of this treatment there is so little you feel you can do.

@Yasagamo well Ryuu's whole claim to genius status is his exceptional football sense so having a whole bunch of guys around his age completely outclass him wouldn't make a lot of sense

Users who are viewing this thread