BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 32 Ch. 319 - The Moment of Change

Are U aware that "labor day" is about resting and not working? 🤣 Thanks guys! (Japan, we are getting closer! What will I read now?...)

Tons of thanks for the mass release! Always gets scarrier when I think that you are slowly closing in on the up-to-date tag. This chapter was pretty aptly named.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks for another superb release, all amazing staff members!

Finally, an upgrade for Sakuraba. I hope he will get over his own problems and shine again.

Dex-chan lover
I had been wondering how they'd let Ryuu skip Germany without making him look bad. No way they'd abandon Yuuto, Sakuraba, and the rest of Busou for another arc. I guess an injury'll do it, but it's still a copout.

In awe at the size of this bulk release, godbless and thanks again for the excellent work!

Dex-chan lover
Sakuraba changing?? I knew it was coming but I'm still surprised lmao. I'm rooting for him

Thanks for this bulk release scanteam y’all don’t know how much I appreciate this.

@es_kan ehh if Ryuu went to Germany the series would kind of lose its purpose. The whole point of him playing is because he wants to play for the national team. If he reaches his goal so early it would leave no room for the other characters' growth(just like we're finally seeing with Sakuraba). Thanks for the chapter btw!

Users who are viewing this thread