BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 32 Ch. 319 - The Moment of Change

I'm already dreading the day when you catch up with the most current chapter, especially now that the series is on hiatus for the forseeable time T_T

Thank you.

Group Leader
@Detoxive There's a huge difference that's like the world between Japan National Team and Japan youth team. I don't think it could have been a bad thing for the plot to let him see what await him oversea

Sakaraba's changing I hate him but it's so cool !!! Busou can really hope to win the Finales with him in synch w/ team !!

Many thanks guys !
In fact, what's the current chapter of the series? I just discovered it recently on mangadex thanks to you guys, and been binge-reading it for last week .. ;/
I agree with the other guy dreading the day when you'll catch up to the actual current chapter :p

Can't thank enough the daily effort you put in these chapter with quality and quantity,I'm really grateful for what you have done today!!

@Draniac: as stated by the team, it is at 415 chapters in Japan. But a kind of "hiatus" recently started. So there was no chapter in the last two issues and no sign of return yet (and of course in "Japanese" style, no explanation about why)...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass release. You guys definitely make this quarantine better day after day.

Stay safe :)

Dex-chan lover
It finally arrived, I feel so satisfied right now. Thank you guys!

They will have to R E S P E C T my boy Sakuraba now.

Hage-ken lmao

My goodness you guys are absolutely incredible! Be Blues scanlation team and NATO fansub! This is the only manga that makes me check mangadex every day. I've recommended this manga and scans team to all the discord servers I'm in. Thank you so much for the quick and steady releases! Thanks for this huge batch of chapters!

And OMG Sakuraba getting individual training? Him actually admitting people are catching up to him?! This is incredible! I wonder how he'd improve and develope from now on. I wonder if this will also inspire Ryuu to work even harder. Would Ryuu also ask the coach for individual practice? Time will only tell.

Dex-chan lover
Props to the scan team. Thanks for the chapters

Respect is getting an upgrade. Can't wait to see what sort of training the manager will come out with.
Maybe Ichijou and Sakuraba will go to the training camp together next year.

Despite being somewhat a loner, it's nice to see Sakuraba hang out with Ichijou gang during break/lunch.

Double-page supporter
He gonna evolve and learn to pass, then they create the ultimate duo to ruin the league.

end

You guys are doing the Lord's work. I'm on chapter 255 right now, but just wanted to show my appreciation for the timely updates. ^^
I'm sad that I'm getting closer to the translation, but happy to see we still have so much more to cover before finally catching up the raws.
Thank you for you hard work!

I died at: "Sakuraba confessed to Etou-San"!!🤣🤣🤣
Major misunderstanding... Thank God it did not last long!
And the words spoken during that exchange: Takumi - Jii-San.
Oh... And HAGE-ken...🤣🤣🤣 Turns out I’m gonna call him that, too!🤣

I lOVE this manga!😍

Be blessed you, Be Blues scanlation team!! 😁

Dex-chan lover
Mad R E S P E C C to the BeBluesTeam.
You took a dropped series that flew under the radar for so long and gave it the love it deserved.
Thanks a fucking lot.

Aggregator gang
Look at yuuto casually trying to strike up a convo with aiko.. It wont happen lad! She'll be with sakuraba before you'll ever get a chance xD

Thanks for the chapters!! Finally Jii-san and Takumi got intimate. Poor Ryuu watches them in shock! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread