BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 34 Ch. 332 - What Changed the Genius...

What was the result of the game damnit! Lets hope that this isn't the end of Sakuraba improving now that he has gotten results. Wonder when Tatsuhiko will meet up with Ryuu again, they havn't spoken since the hospital right? Tatsuhiko watched some games but never met up with Ryuu or Yuuto. Also wonder who will show development next. Thanks for the chapters!

Lol, if there was anime just on that part, I cannot imagine how the fujoshi would react to the "warm-up" relatiosnhips between Skuraba and Ryuu 🤣🤣

Happy and excited to see that Tatsuhiko is back (as pointed out also by the cover). I sincerely hope to have a flashback on Sakuraba during his stint in that club and also finally understand why he's always pissed off when the name of Tatsuhiko is pronounced. Also, considering how Tasuhiko grew up a huge self-confidence compared to primary school, that will be interesting...

Thanks guys for the chapters. From chapter 56 since last October??? D*mn. Even though covid19 influenced it, you guys were already rocking! Now let's hope that the author is OK and will come back soon...

Lol so in the end he ran out of gas? Scored one and probably another but ran out of gas?

That scene where Sakuraba looked at Ichijou is kind of a Bromance moment.

@Blu7
If there was an animated version of Be Blues fujoshis would be on the loose since the episode 305 (or even 250) ...🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
Tatsuhiko never bothered to visit Ryuu after that initial hospital visit, which I find pretty odd.
The reason I know this is because Yuki acted surprised when she saw him again in middleschool.

Users who are viewing this thread