BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 36 Ch. 351 - Drawing the Line

I really need to stop staying up well past midnight to get the releases of this! Gotta sleep! Just enjoy this so much, getting hyped so much for how this match plays out! Thanks for the back-to-back-to-back quintuple releases! You guys are brilliant! Seriously worried about when this gets all caught up, I'll end up re-reading the entire series daily!

Thanks guys as usual! As I am not native english speaker, it took me a bit of time to understand tha it was a sentence: "I 100% don't" (so many strange wording in English...just kiddin')? I was like, who the hell talked about 100% in that chapter? 😅 Still hoping that there will be a flashback on Sakura in reds!

TakuChijou, the odd couple! 🤣🤣 Actually, I am surprised that Mirko did not give them a general advice. He's a coach or the riddler?

@yesevil, are u in "pacific"? (sorry for the personal question)

Sakuraba development is always a good thing. Damn tatsuhiko and ogi are on different level

@kurobaraito at what point is there not a cliffhanger? Seriously, this is only the start of the second half and we have had at least 3 cliffs for this game so far! There have only been three releases by the team for this match! They damn well know where to leave us in suspense and we love it!

@Blue7 I don't mind. I'm on the east coast of Australia. So these releases were at 1:30am for me.

@yesevil, that is a strong dedication! 😉

@kurobaraito, imagine when we will catch up with Japan then? At a moment, I named that manga "Be cliffhanger!" (and unfortunately, still no sign of the end of that hiatus in Japan...)

Am I the only one who even though is very happy with Ryuu’s development just can’t help but wonder what level he would’ve been at now if he didn’t get injured?

Omg so much tension! I have a feeling that busou will lose in the end, but the match would be a great learning experience for the team! The coach's words were truly a riddle. And I'm excited to see how Ryuu would make Sakuraba not regret coming to busou! Thank you for the mass releases!

I'm so proud of Sakuraba, I feel like this is the character that grew up the most in this manga.

Thanks for the chapters.

It was nice to see Nabeken finally doing some work. If not for him the match would already be over.

Fed-Kun's army
If he's not playing to win... maybe he's going to try something super risky?

I wonder who's better: Tatsuhiko vs. the J-league striker we saw with the slick hair we saw when Ryuu went to train with the all-star team in preparation Germany

Group Leader
Loving this so much, I love to see a strong defender it give a team so much stability !! Exactly what we feel here ! Like the Reds can not lose but, that’s the role of the geniuses to overcome the impossible !!! Lets go Busou !!!

@pdotbang naah man you not alone ! But we happen to think like that for real players too, like Ousmane Dembele, Gotze or Abou Diaby.

Users who are viewing this thread