BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 36 Ch. 355 - A Hair's Breadth!

Thank you so much for the fast releases! NGL my heart pounded at that extra! Oh dear me. Also... WTF? People actually complain about releases for BE BLUES PROJECT SCANS???!! Entitled kids 😠

Dex-chan lover
They had us in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

If it's really that hard why don't you guys slow down a bit? I don't know how much of that was actually true, but if it's bad just slow down.
1 or 2 chapters per week are enough and we all know that everything is better than a drop.

Thanks for the chapters. I also think you guys should slow down your pace if it's weighing you all down that much. Sure, it's nice to get chapters in batches but the series is currently in hiatus anyway. It's better to have a release once a week than having you guys burning out and dropping the series entirely.

you got me in there guys! lol

seriously tho, prioritize your health, I can manage a single per week release. I appreciate all your hardwork on giving us updates. Thanks a lot & more power!

Epic ending comic. I was so sad but I understood why you needed to move on. You’re doing all of us a service and many of us likely never show our appreciation. I’m including myself here.
So thank you. It was your initial passion for this series that made me a reader. Your professionalism and consistency have kept me and now I’m hooked.
You’ve got a thankless hobby(job?), and honestly we’d be less entertained if you stopped. But when that end does come, know that you brought joy to many people.
To the whiners and gripers, take a deep breath and relax. They are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts.

you got me so hard man... my heart literally fell out of my chest.

I appreciate all you guys have done here, one of the fastest group releases for the most amount of chapters I might have ever seen in my entire internet manga life (ten years).

you guys are the GOAT. if you even gave just one more I would be still be hailing you as incredible. so much respect and mad love bro.

Thanks for the chapters! 😉

The batch parties were great. 😁

Tons of thanks for the chapters! You guys can always slow down if you need to! Take care of yourselves!

Also. Those panels you used look interesting ;)

Aggregator gang
Bblues please dont mind the ungrateful bastards who cant seem to buffer their reading pace. We may not be able to help but we really appreciate this project. Take care and all the best.

P/s khairu i get u

You got me in the last panelT.T thank you So much for translate this manga and update it daily, you dont know how grateful i am.... i love u be blues project~~~

Users who are viewing this thread