BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 42 Ch. 415 - A to D

Power Uploader
Hey Gin, will you translate "my shit series"?
In all seriousness, congrats on the epic accomplishment of translating basically a 42 volume long series in a year. I really cant think of another project this long that happened this insanely fast. A solute kudos to the translator and all the editors involved.

Group Leader
While i'm not gin kek, thank you, your and your group's work on Major is incredible too!

Dex-chan lover
holy moly is today my birthday lol
dang so many new chapter, thank u for translating this!

Guys. What the actual fk??? Are you okay? Anyone losing his/her mind? :D
Thanks for this all as always, but still...

Welp, here I was thinking you guys would finally take a break - deservingly I might add - and then you pull this out of nowhere. I don't know what to say. Thank you for the amazing work.

Thank you for everything. I hope ryuu and sakubara won't get injured by the brother.

Hmm, so they're going up against a team that basically puts out a contract kill on their opponents best players

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the biggest update I’ve ever seen in my life!

Also, let’s hope hiatus will end because the story is being even better than before and it will be a pity to end everything in a shitty way...

Dex-chan lover
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN ACTUALLY DID IT!
You guys spoiled us way too fucking much. There are only a handful of scanlators out there as based as you are. Thanks a lot for all the effort, blood and sweat this work implied.

Users who are viewing this thread