BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 42 Ch. 415 - A to D

Welp, time to buy some volumes to make sure the author makes more after the hiatus...
But seriously, thank you so much for the updates scan team! Low key sad that I won’t be receiving my daily dose of Be Blues, but it doesn’t overplay my gratitude and thanks.
Seriously though... BUY MORE VOLUMES SO THAT THE AUTHOR FEELS MORE ENTICED TO KEEP WRITING

Major Thanks to the team for the huge effort to reach the point where the raw is at.

A big big thanks for all the work to bring us all these chapters until now and with that level of quality.

Thanks for everything, honestly was amazing to be part of this journey and be able to see you release so many chapter!

Thanks so so much guys for all the chapters that you brought us!!😃 But I hope the hiatus will end soon~

Group Leader
Thank u so much for the mass release, do take time to rest and do ur own things and come back when you feel you want to continue. Your team has done a lot to catch up with the raw, and it is really fast. Only you and god know how tiring it was. Thanks again!

Waah~ hiatus just as his revival arc is underway... I'm going to be stuck with this unreasonable sense of hype for a while, huh

Thanks for your hard work

Ty BBP for the huge dump! Ty!

Finally caught up, hiatus sucks but c'est la vie.

Great sports manga!

Thanks again for all the work, from the past/present/future scan group members.
stay safe out there and hopefully we'll see an update sooner, rather than later. Until next time.

Thank you so much be blues team! You guys have made quarantine bearable. Literally the best team I've come across. The silver lining about catching up with the raws is that you guys can finally take a well deserved break. Take good care of yourselves and I will definitely check out your next project, whatever it is!

Thanks to @gintamacountry and the rest of the team! Shout out also to Nato fansub, Tonari no scanlation for their previous work on it and I don't forget about "Black Hippy" who made the first volume back in the batoto days. I was lurking at that series since 2013 and now I can clearly say that I have not been disappointed by my gut feeling. Now, yeah let's buy volumes scrubs! Respect the author!!

Users who are viewing this thread