BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 43 Ch. 422 - His Front and His True Feelings

Second half already? Is Ryuu always going to be day dreaming when going up against tough marking? Wake up for once without the manager, Sakuraba or an opponent having to remind you.

Its annoying how ryuu isn't starting to become what he was. Hopefully he gets pushed this game. I'd be disappointed if not.

Ok. Considering how much he’s being man-marked and observed this match, I wouldn’t mind if Ryuu took a step back from the spotlight until the most critical moment. Kind of like Kuroko from KnB, Ryuu would need to purposely lower his presence, and then finally use his skills to win the match by surprising them. Although, it would also be great if Ryuu would just power through, or if the team somehow manages without him.

Fed-Kun's army
Sitting here waiting for Ichijou to explode is like taking edging to a new level

Thanks for the chapter! Pff you're man marking him then tell him to get real!? Okay bruh I really hope ijijou does a hatrick

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck you. Let's see your face when Ichijou and Sakuraba combine to score 3 goals past your pathetic ass defence. Your brother should've gotten a yellow card fucking pussy leg breaker idiot. One fk is all he need. Give him one I dare you. Then we'll see who's the one that's extinguished

Users who are viewing this thread