BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 44 Ch. 434 - It's Ryuu-chan

My feeling is that his revival is only complete when he can perform at any given situation. Busou is very important to him and everyone knows how to play with Ryuu.. maybe when he's playing with pros or a completely different team he'll still feel lost

dood, when the twins cried, i cried too... i remember the accident man, and the emotions the three of them felt, with ryuu saying he'd rather take a permanent injury than losing his friend, with yuuto feeling the guilt that his friend sold his future in order to save him, and with the girl witnessing all of this on the side.... they went through so much but thankfully there was a revival

Aggregator gang
It almost felt like the liberation in yuutos heart was greater than what Ryuu had unlocked on the pitch. Its great

HUUUAAAAAAAA 😭😭

I’m happy.

This better translate to results now. Or else 🔪

Just reread this chapter and man, the red flags keep pilling up.

Hopefully nothing bad happens to Ichijou this match.

@jenohva idk, the atmosphere is giving me the vibe that something might happen to Ichijou this match. Like an injury or something. The "awakening" was a little too fast.

Nothing might happen though. I hope.

@Noxtuk don't think it's fast at all. Look at what chapter it is lol. It's just a feeling once it clicks he's got it. I can't wait to see the flashy plays

Knowing my boy's luck he'll probably get hit by a meteor in the next 5 chapters

When Yuuto Yuki and Nabeken cried I cried too. Emotional moment. Pretty sure Mirko cried too. Now just hoping that doesn't mean this is a red flag for Ryuu.

Aggregator gang
He really deserves it for all the shit he went through.
Training himself back up was not in vain.
Too bad there's only 50~ chapters left.
I would've loved to see the fully revived Ryuu for another 400+ chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread