BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~

415 chapters fully translated? Does that mean there's only 100+ chapters to go before the translations caught up with the raws or will it end at 415 chapters?

@shutooo, the manga is still ongoing (so that is until catching up with raws...and so waiting weekly 😪)

It enfuriates me how often the MC of this series loses/fails. The life of a footballer aiming to be a representative for his country isn't all rainbows and sunshines but Jesus, this guy is an L magnet. Sakuraba probably thinks the same thing lol

@Intruvious I wasn't referring to a particular moment. He's always failing, some times it's his fault and some times it's not. Life is supposed to be like you win some and you lose some, right? He needs to get shit done at least once in a while.

Hye..am really enjoy and really2 love this manga..please do mass update release..good work👍👍 and keep it up guys!!! 💪💪💪

@alreadygone He's not "always failing', I'm pretty sure you mean that figuratively but, even then, it's a gross overstatement. There have been a few instances of failure, even miserable ones, but aside from those, he has been successful in most of his ordeals. Besides, what really matters is how he constantly, and consistently, improves. That's what makes me love the MC.

About him vs Sakuraba; although he's technically more sound than him (right now, at least), Ryuu is arguably more intelligent & perceptive. Not only that, but he's also a team-player. Sure, Sakuraba can take on multiple opponents at once, but not working with the team means that he would fail every single time.

Lastly, I'm fairly confident that Ryuu will eventually, (hopefully) sooner rather than later, catch up to him or surpass him.

@Intruvious I do think he's quite literally a loser up until this point, I meant that. And yes, I understand his circumstances, I didn't forget all the shit he's gone through. But we clearly have different perspectives on that so it's better to leave that aside. As for Ryuu vs Sakuraba, I think they're about the same in terms of football sense. Right now Sakuraba has major flaws holding his talent back but once he overcomes them Ryuu will have a long road ahead of him to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Being a fan of Captain Tsubasa, I’ve seen many times this manga on the main but never gave it a chance (not because I hated it or something along the line, I just wanted to follow 1 soccer spokon and that’s it. Nothing personal.)
Well, I was wrong...it’s obviously a different style in both storytelling and drawing -let’s put “superpowers” aside for a moment- and it’s really good too. Read it all in 3 days lol.

Only two things I didn’t liked until now:
- making the last match who decided the Nationals’ qualification really long...and then their elimination really fast
- author probably hates Yuuto. I mean, he’s steadily growing as a player and as a person too, but considering how he feels awful about...well, everything...after all he’s gone through he could’ve spared him missing the penalty, at least :/

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

after reading what the chap 300 is all about, you end it with akiko picture as usual. lol make me wonder something imaginary lolol

Users who are viewing this thread