Beast Complex - Ch. 17 - The Turtle and the Goat

Group Leader
Discord so far isn't affected by reddit, so come join for direct pings, fun discussion, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Too much work to Clean & Redraw the entire shell to translate it to Hell. In theory, we can release it without it, but it's fine for now.

That is a theme for most students: that they don’t take initiative and wait for others to tell them what to do. Even if they have a chance to jump forward in life, they are scared of the change.

I wonder how long the smoking and Abu-kun sleeping overlap. Seems like smoking was an ongoing thing, but how come just encountered Abu now.

WTF with Abu able to stretch his limbs…. Oh wait the snapping turtle in CH 56….. So turtle can extend their limbs, it just they normally don’t….

Is Abu considered naked since no neck tai? Or cause he has shoes on?

Considering Legoshi got a tattoo, does he get looked down for being in a gang? Then again it is just his shoulder which he can hide easily.

Note: RL goats do have issue where their horns goes into their face. Similar to ingrain nails.

How did Abu ink his shell or other hard to reach places if it is self done?

It is true in modern society: People don’t really make a big deal out of others, or at least keep it to themselves. It also why predation occur since people don’t look out for others. So it more about doing what you yourself want instead of expecting others to do it for you.
Abu is quite smooth to go on an quick date.

It seem difficult to determine the moral of this story, aside from the fact Kiyosumi needed a push to make a decision herself, which is kinda common for kids before they move forward in life

Double-page supporter
I like how much Paru's approach about japanese society using animal parables works, specially about tattoos or body modifications. Not much in the sociologist "do what i say" point of view but rather that small but significant push of "let's reflect with a couple of coffee cups" does.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the tattoo I thought "There is no way that's a birthmark" and I'm glad in the end it wasn't. I hope we get a bill chapter at one point, or a Pina one

technicalities of how he can tattoo his shell aside, this one was really heart warming.

I love the fact that they go out to have fun and all but Paru doesn't automatically turns it into a romantic relationship. I think it's important to remember that not all important relationships must turn out to be romantic

Users who are viewing this thread