Beast Complex

Contributor
There are so many romance chapters... yet no romance tag smh.

A nice self contained series of short stories that play with Itagaki Paru's idea of an animal kingdom in its infancy. Worth a read if you want a quick digest of what can be done with such a premise.

@Lock I wonder how no one caught that.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see how Itagaki started out. Glad to see you find where he belong. Gives the rest of us unemployed some spirit.

I definitely am glad to have read this series. I really love Itagaki's work and I respect them so much as an artist. Can't wait to see how BEASTARS will end and what Itagaki will do to follow up it.

Supporter
this was really nice to see where itagaki started out. each oneshot was vastly different from each other, varying from age, class, occupation. they were all refreshing in their own way. my personal fave was the fox and the chameleon, he's shy and cute, I too would tease the chameleon ahaha.

So, first, there is a chapter 7, dunno why nobody ever posted it here.
Second, series will have new chapters on January 2021, so.......I am kinda hoping for a revival of it here.

Group Leader
@drjhordan We had the 7th chapter on our private drive due to it being JPN => CN => ENG, and not good one.
the one released today is the HQ one. we didn't want to make the LQ publlic

we will do BC tomorrow.

@YyAoMmIi Oh those are good news! I posted that for anyone who came here in the last months and wasn't aware of the new chapters.
Thanks for the upload, thanks for the news, and thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
That latest one. I'm not sure if I should be laughing at that last scene, but I am.

Group Leader
@Jdsgamer
Yes, by Paru

Beast Complex 1-4 => Start working Beastars => Beast Complex 5-6 somwhere in the middle => Continue working on Beastars

over a year later, BC 7 was released same time as Beastars Chapter 115
Beastars 196 [last chapter] stated BC will restart, aka BC8

you can see the release on the discord server

Dex-chan lover
Old Beast Complex was a 9 but as of right now the manga feels like an 8 with new publications.

Users who are viewing this thread