Beast of Blue Obsidian - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Good start. Thank you and can't wait to see what happens next. xD

Dex-chan lover
Yay this is being translated! Thank you so much!

A very interesting start and I always enjoy seeing more kemonomimi in yuri series. And some neat action too.

well two things
first off they even said that thats a wolf so unless wolves are called orcs its not an orc (take that description)

secondly "ariman" better be a title
because thats like calling for a "Spohie" and a beared body builder with a bald head stands up o_O

I think they call anything beastlike an orc in the setting, that horned dude was also an orc and the coliseus is for orc fights

Group Leader
If anyone confused why they call the girl an orc when she looks like a wolf it will be shown next chapter

Group Leader
Page 2: Older brother, not little. Same with page 3.
Page 4: Year 3574 of the Rhista(?) Era, the world began moving toward destruction.
Page 6: Eve, not Yi. Reliable, not confident.
Page 7/8: Starting from "What is it you have" to "I am still alive" -> "What did you do wrong?/ [Nothing.] It's all to survive in this cruel and terrible world"
Page 8: No mercy -> Hurry up
Page 10: Orcs -> Beastman///////// "Why do you avoid entertainment" -> add mention of her title "Black Cloaked Herald" or something similar. //////////// The last bubble mentions that it is the city lord (not him) who invited her to watch.
Page 11: "the women is a wolf" -> "One of them doesn't seem like something you commonly see in the arena"///////// he called her ("that beast") a bitch //////
Page 12: "No. You..." -> "No... it's not an exaggeration to call her the best product here." /////// "That was amazing" -> "Damn! I really thought she was dead meat this time"
<Entire Page missing> The elf is reading a report. "Ha... I wasted so much time at the arena." "Although it's been over two hundred years since the last sign of anything from the dead zone\ it is encroaches nonetheless." "How can we make it stop?..." "*knock knock*" "Black[-Cloaked] Herald. It's me, Nicolas. I'm sorry to bother." "Enter."
Page 13: (Bubble 1)"I wonder if my lady is comfortable here? Although it's not as luxurious here as it is in the capital, but I am here to serve should you need anything."
(Bubble 4/4.5) "My lady. Although not many people know of the existence of the Black Heralds\ But I know that it is because of these Heralds that push back the zone, that the light of the Goddess still protects us all."

Her name is "Anriman" Campbell. I don't know how to translate it, but the pronounciation in Chinese is "An-Li-Mon" 安莉曼
Edit: Herald should probably be Emissaries.

Users who are viewing this thread