Beast with Flowers - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
@Haruwithsilenceu Well now we know what kind of beast he is. 😁

Also, didn't he kill some people for touching him? Yet he happily accepts head pats from her. I think those eunuchs are crying in heaven at this biased treatment!😂

Ohoh~ Just how Yeon's dad, brother, maid servant, and the entire household would lament when they discover that their princess has been lured by a "beast"?

Thanks for the update!

@mcruz no she doesn't.
So whenever they talked about the crown prince, she treats it as if it got nothing to do with her when actually it got everything to do with her😂

Ezk

He purred? Looking forward to the spring fathers, the sis cons, and the taming

Their ineractions are so cute. I'm such a sucker for dangerous beastly guys that are just cuddly puppies for their girls.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG if anyone else in that world could see her treating him like a puppy/kid and it working their minds would explode

Does anyone know if there is a Webnovel for this story? if there is one and someone is translating it I 💯 want to be reading it. So please send me the link if you know it!!

Dex-chan lover
Girl he grew that big with just meat. I think he's fine.
Many thanks

Lmfao she’s so nice to put up with him I would’ve just been like EAT UR VEGETABLES and shove it in his face😂😂tysm for translating I love this webcomic so much

Users who are viewing this thread