Sensou Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Flowering

Dex-chan lover
Like Goddamn every chapter is peak and keeps me on edge and asking questions. Like damn this is legit one of my favorite things I've enjoyed reading in the last decade and its only 13 (chunky)chps.

Dex-chan lover
"Can I ask you to take off that helmet and show us your face?"

"All right."

presskit_ss_bio_bert-560x420.png
Ngl scrolling down and seeing flashes of yellow, I thought that image is Dio lol :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Okay that flowering shit is hype. The mirror ramus turned into a teleporter. That's op as hell. Make sense that the human body can't contain it. Tho that brings the question, how did Zoe dodge it? Hell, she even grabbed the panel herself? Something tells me maybe Zoe has bloomed as well in the past and her de-ageing mental state are a result of that. None of our mc have any disadvantage that comes with their power. Also, she's still giving off major death flags ngl.

Now I'm imagining what power would our group of mc get when they bloomed as well.

Btw, "bath house" is an euphemism for a brothel in this context right? Or am I wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
The fight was crazy and the paneling was done so well to convey it and the sheer escalation of power, truly a superb end to this battle

Fed-Kun's army
  • Epic fight.
  • Always impressed with paneling in this manga. the other good one i remember for this year was Fool Night
  • ok romance thing was so random ngl
  • finally can see what that lumberhead dude has to say about all these. Still feel like he can change his face to whatever he wants anyway, probably a Ramus power that he stole in the past? could be.

That fight was incredible Zoe always goes ham, i'd romance her 100%, and i can't wait to see how Lucas takes who the pope is.

Dex-chan lover
If i ever see completed before this can get enough chapters to get an anime i'll never forgive the japanese, because this...this work of art is better than every single battle shounen made after the 2000s
Chainsaw Man?
Dandadan?
Jujutsu Kaisen?
Demon Slayer?
Kemono Jihen?
Spy x Family?
Sakamoto Days?
Even MHA and 7 Deadly Sins (at their peak, at least)?

The Bugle Call has potential, but it‘s way too soon to say anything yet. To conclude that it’s better than any of the above shows your lack of understanding of great storytelling.
Be honest to yourself: you only rate it that high because it‘s relatively unknown. If it were overhyped you wouldn‘t be blowing sugar up its ass here.
You are just a contrarian.

Supporter
Chainsaw Man?
Dandadan?
Jujutsu Kaisen?
Demon Slayer?
Kemono Jihen?
Spy x Family?
Sakamoto Days?
Even MHA and 7 Deadly Sins (at their peak, at least)?

The Bugle Call has potential, but it‘s way too soon to say anything yet. To conclude that it’s better than any of the above shows your lack of understanding of great storytelling.
Be honest to yourself: you only rate it that high because it‘s relatively unknown. If it were overhyped you wouldn‘t be blowing sugar up its ass here.
You are just a contrarian.
Yes, i think chainsaw does a great job at making basic concepts feel great, but that doesn't stop then from being basic concepts which doesn't make me "hyped for the next chapter"
Never read danda can't judge it
Yes the only thing going for JJK imo is art and coreography, which while great for a battle shounen does not make it stand out
Yes, DSLAYER as a manga is hot garbage
Yes this one is so shallow i dropped it as fast as a lightning
Spy x Family isn't a battle shounen, but if you wanna consider it bugle call is miles better, the fighting moments of spy are the less appealing side of it because they're just either regular spy fights or Yor's completely boring powerscale
Never read sakamto can't judge it
Never read MHA manga, and dropped the anime when they forced me to watch a training arc for 2 months
Never read deadly sins and i hate anything on it past season 1 because it turned into DBZ (oh boy which powercreep we gonna do ? check ou on the next episode)

I don't think it's that soon, even for a meme kagurabachi got popular over a singular chapter
Also i'm not rating it for being unknown nor i'm contrarian, buggle call does am amazing job at developing the concept of it's powers and it's aplication on it's stablished world while having actual fighting tactics and taking great inspirations from the souls series which i'm a big fan of
Ignoring the sould thing, most of what i mentioned aren't considered in the majority of the shounens they just throw flashy fights without any consideration for actual fighting planning
Also buggle call gets me hooked due to it's great while mysterious world building, i'm always curious on what happens next chapter, unlike most shounens, lol jkk had to start yeeting characters so people can be interested on what happens after that
So i think you're just a mass media biased person, instead of providing actual arguments on why the popular ones are superior you assume they're good because a considerable amount of people watches and buys them, which is a pretty nonsensical argument considering the demography for shounen isn't people capable of understand a single thing of what i mentioned in my comment

Dex-chan lover
Yes, i think chainsaw does a great job at making basic concepts feel great, but that doesn't stop then from being basic concepts which doesn't make me "hyped for the next chapter"
Never read danda can't judge it
Yes the only thing going for JJK imo is art and coreography, which while great for a battle shounen does not make it stand out
Yes, DSLAYER as a manga is hot garbage
Yes this one is so shallow i dropped it as fast as a lightning
Spy x Family isn't a battle shounen, but if you wanna consider it bugle call is miles better, the fighting moments of spy are the less appealing side of it because they're just either regular spy fights or Yor's completely boring powerscale
Never read sakamto can't judge it
Never read MHA manga, and dropped the anime when they forced me to watch a training arc for 2 months
Never read deadly sins and i hate anything on it past season 1 because it turned into DBZ (oh boy which powercreep we gonna do ? check ou on the next episode)

I don't think it's that soon, even for a meme kagurabachi got popular over a singular chapter
Also i'm not rating it for being unknown nor i'm contrarian, buggle call does am amazing job at developing the concept of it's powers and it's aplication on it's stablished world while having actual fighting tactics and taking great inspirations from the souls series which i'm a big fan of
Ignoring the sould thing, most of what i mentioned aren't considered in the majority of the shounens they just throw flashy fights without any consideration for actual fighting planning
Also buggle call gets me hooked due to it's great while mysterious world building, i'm always curious on what happens next chapter, unlike most shounens, lol jkk had to start yeeting characters so people can be interested on what happens after that
So i think you're just a mass media biased person, instead of providing actual arguments on why the popular ones are superior you assume they're good because a considerable amount of people watches and buys them, which is a pretty nonsensical argument considering the demography for shounen isn't people capable of understand a single thing of what i mentioned in my comment
….so you didn‘t even read most of the Battle Shounen manga and still compared them to The Bugle Call 😂

And the rest of your comment is just prime material for r/iamverysmart - especially that last sentence, yikes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Every chapter of this manga has been insane absolutely top class work

Users who are viewing this thread