Beast with Flowers - Ch. 2

She did briefly mention that they were supposed to be a “happy little family”, which implies it was more than just her and her lover. Still, I wasn’t expecting a baby. I thought she was pregnant as Yeonwoo.

wait she was pregnant what hte fuck, the back story is seriously messedu p

Dex-chan lover
So... she was beaten up horribly, likely to death by the man's family? Just how insane people be? She lost a child and her lover for gods sake and you have the capacity to break her bones and beat her to death?

What that tells me is that family was insane to begin with, and the type you should never associate with ever.

I have to ask, are these kind of events known to happen in Korea?

@Elmithian... After all, in certain circumstances in Asia, yeah it's happened to be honest. But not all the victims willing to tell the truth because sacrifice for their children. It quite sad story, but nothing we can do

Double-page supporter
This is depressing
ImCrying.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the husband will reincarnate as well? Somehow I think it'll be sad when she moves on

it’s only the 2nd chspter and it’s already so sad...i hope the husband reincarnates or smth, she seemed to have loved him very much 🥺

I don't really want it to be a double reincarnation. Ruins the whole New World New Me aspect.

That just got a whole lot darker than I was expecting. I mean, she lost her child as well? Wtf? That's so sad! I was not expecting to cry tonight!

Why is the baby not mentioned in the first flashback? I got to the end of the chapter and my only thought was, "Wait, where did this baby come from?"

Really gotta appreciate the author for allowing the character to be a little philosophical about their absurd circumstances, if at least for a moment.

Double-page supporter
Could we please stop with such retarded circumstances of people dying? The family of your significant other came and beat you to death because he died in an accident, really? This is so retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread