Beast with Flowers - Ch. 20

When you’re confused by the fluttering doki doki in your heart so you gotta punch a hole in the wall to feel manly again

yeon is so innocent and the family members and the prince are going crazy lmfaoo

Group Leader
@xeonha its about the prev chapter. If yeon has an effect to him . He wants to kill yeon. So now he feels loke to kill yeon

I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand how he feels, and its frustrating him to the point wants to kill the one causing it .. Oi, When he realizes I'm gonna died

Double-page supporter
@Amator
it actually makes sense, since the brain dosent know how to process cute so it tell you to squish it so it would die and stop being cute

Dex-chan lover
"She's too cute, I want to crush her. But I also want to stare at her forever. How frustrating"
LOOLOLOL
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Wow

The fam is gonna explode when they find out and he is a dummy for thinking he wants to kill her

Poor brother. :( His father ain't even sympathetic towards him. If I were him, I would never ever forget about it too.

Alsooo, Prince!! That is not what you're feeling!!!

Lmaooo he's mad cuz she hasn't come because her father is stuck and her brother is sick.

Aggregator gang
Lol, I hope he continues to talk about his feelings XD I want to see how he'll describe the non-murderous half of them hahaha

Dex-chan lover
JFC, he's really a monster... able to shake that building with his punch lol

Fed-Kun's army
alksdflksdfljk he has so many issues... he's also an idiot lol

thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread