Beast with Flowers - Ch. 25

Broooooo is the king in cahoots with his beast son?? Is that why king sends servants to barge in during the family lunch so that yeon will be free to visit the beast? Is this related to that one chapter beast visits the king for a favor or smth (cant rmb tbh) but wtf...

Oh my god. I absolutely love all of themmmmmmm. They are soooososoooooosososooooooo good ❤️❤️❤️. I can't wait for the big reveal when they find out that she already knows the prince and the prince likes her (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ that's gonna be so fun.

I love how the father doesn't even hesitate to trash talk and threaten the king. I think his respect for him got buried somewhere along the years.

Dex-chan lover
That father is wild, ready to give up his sons and kill kings if it means he can stay with his daughter XD

Sorry dad: the beast already imprinted on her and that's why you haven't been able to go home for the last days 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
aslkjdsfjlk i love the dad he just openly bashes on the king lmaoooo THAT FATHER & SON DUO READY TO GO FIGHT A KING FOR YEON LMAOOO WHAT A GREAT FAMILY I LOVE THEM

thank you for the update!!! i missed a few, it was a treat to catch up hehe

Dex-chan lover
We stan to a protective father and brother!

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
yeon be looking like a snack today. I really like her outfit this time.
thanks for the chapter! it has good emotes to crop
and farewell officer jin and to his service as a mob character

Aww, i caught up all the chapters, *binge reading for 2 hours*

Thank you for the translation! This is such a funny manhwa🤣🤣🤣

Either she's really "lucky" to always get the chance to visit him due to her family being sent away, or it's all part of the plan...

Thank you for the update ☺️

gosh nothing better than characters with doting family members ;-; ♥︎

Users who are viewing this thread