Beast with Flowers - Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
alfkjdkfjdl i can't blame yeon's dad tho negl that is one clingy king... the bl vibes were so strong lmaoooo AND THEN IT WAS THE FIGHT OF THE DADS AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
hol' up, the first lines. omgf!gosh. I love antagonistic tension like this... keke
but father, please don't harass the elderly so much. his high-blood pressure is one of FMC's 99 problems
AND I like the concept of FMC dad being a white snake that just wants to look after his family, to dog father having to look after beast puppy

LoL
I'm becoming more and more curious about the Crown Prince's mother 🤣

But the crown prince is now realizing his feelings of love and only wants one woman. I wonder if they'll be able to say no if Yeon also chooses to stay with the crown prince HAHAHAHA

Ya know what. If even in the end it's the king and yeon's dad that ends up together i wouldn't even be mad honestly LMAO. It would be optimal and better if Yeon and the prince end up together happily married and a changed man AND the king and the chancellor lolololol

Dex-chan lover
Aw Emperor is quite romantic... want to stay with his lover, Chancellor, forever.

God, I love those two old dorks. Their bantering is giving me a good laughing lol

Uh oh. Maybe the that princely apple didn't fall as far from the tree as we thought!

Bold of the Ryu fam to assume the crown prince wouldn’t just threaten everyone into *remembering* he’s actually 22 and killing all who’d dare dissent

The Emperor: The food doesn't taste good if he isn't here. I will keep him on my side forever!
Me: My fujoshi sense is TINGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread