Beast with Flowers - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
Her brother will probably become a super ikemen once he loses the beard....and the overall shabiness

He's cute but I think he should come clean to her asap instead of playing a charade but typical manhwa mystery identity plot is typical I guess. I hope she figures it out or smth tho

im betting the brother is going to be a super hot ikemen when he gets a hair cut and im probably going to be all over his looks, OR its never going to happen OR he isnt my type TT

edit: spelling mistake

Thank you! Oh, I hope this leads to questions from the older brother to the prince about Sanghee... but it will also likely lead to more hilarious misunderstandings. Loooove itttt

So cuuuuuute hahahaha

Thank you for the translation!!! 😘💯💯💋💋😉❤️🙏❤️😍🙏🙏😘💋🤩

Dex-chan lover
Lol girlfriend hold out! Don't fall for his cuteness!!
Also she was Perviously married? I only though she got hit by a truck.. But was she with her husband?
Many thanks

"I'm good at sex (probably)." 🤣🤣 legit lol'd at that. I suppose if he's a virgin or only been paying for sex up until now he has no idea. I appreciate the blind confidence though.

Dex-chan lover
Can we protect these idiot couple?!

@unime she got married... but her husband died... and her child (which still hasn't born yet)... died as well... while her being abused by her husband's family. Ended up died as well.

Manhwa’s law : when a character has a very neglected appearance he’s likely to be a hidden hottie !

Thank you for the chapter! He's so cute lol. I'm excited for how the brother is gonna look

Users who are viewing this thread