Beast with Flowers - Ch. 35

Im such a sucker for big angry mean guy terrorizing everyone but the girl he likes. It makes for such great comics lol. The glower!

Dex-chan lover
I'll take that scary premonition as either she'll stay single or she'll marry the prince 😭 nothing bad
Her brother is so handsome, I want to see him with long hair too

He is so cute with her. He’s very doting. They would make a great couple IMO. But fortune teller might have differing opinions.

Fed-Kun's army
i love her brothers fsdljasdl they're so cute??? ALSO THE ML IS SO CUTE WITH HER NEGL LOL but what!!! a cliffhanger!!! WHY!!!

thank you for the update <3

Fed-Kun's army
@Kthp the eldest bro is a diplomat(?) iirc. He appeared only in 1st chapter and gone to his busy days afterwards in the ministry. Definitely not dead yet.

Am I the only one that noticed the brother’s names are exactly the same except for the first letter? Author really tried hard with the naming huh😂

ah the typical isekai fortune teller arc telling her that her soul doesnt belong there or some shit like tht anyways hope not

Did her brother's hair color change from blue/purple to brown? Or am I mixing him up with the other brother?

@Ghor i think it’s a korean naming thing where siblings share a same surname as well as one of the characters in their first names (so surname: ryu and shared character: yeon)

I feel like the fortune teller is going to o the normal isikai rout and tell her vaguely he knows she not the orgional FL.

But she's just going to be. "Yeah, I know." Then not give a further damn about it.

Users who are viewing this thread