Beast with Flowers - Ch. 38

Please don't tease us and bless us with another chapter <3
Thank you so much for the update but i cry at the cliff hanger

@tsali 1) thank you SO MUCH for blessing us with this chapter 2) Re: QC note - I beg of you, give us the next chappie if you have it, I'm legit screaming with that cliffhanger x.x

Dex-chan lover
Her bangs are so cute
Also pfthahahahah she's alreadynwon. Pity for the other girls lol
Many thanks

What a cliffhanger! I am so anxious to know! Upload upload! Hahahahahahha! Please let my heart rest at ease, it has gone crazy not knowing what is gonna happen next! Btw, thank you for your hard work and thank you for translating this beautiful webtoon! Keep up the good work, I respect you!

thanks for the update!! i don't think they will kiss yet, it's too soon. i wish she stuck with her old hairstyle though. the bangs don't look as good imo. her old parted style made her look sophisticated and more mature. the gap with her innocent personality was really interesting. now she seems to be going completely into the cute innocent pure route.

upload please!! this cliffhanger is killing me😣... wait. what if instead of kissing her, he bit her?? then licked her?😐..... pfft 😅

Thanks for the update! And PLZ upload the next one! ASHHSLFGKLFDHGKL I gotta know if he really kissed her or was just teasing her! XD

Users who are viewing this thread