Beast with Flowers - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
oh no... that stupid guard.... i have a feeling he will need to pray for his life really soon...

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
alfjaadk AND THEY MEET!!! AT LAST!!

thank you so much for updating this!!! this series is so interesting and i was afraid it wouldn't be updated again, i was sad hahah;;; thank you!

M2Z

Tq for the chapter!!! Ahhh I ca can't wait for the next chapter X3

Its been so long! Thanks for the update!

And so it begins. Ladies and gentlemen, who will win in the coming future battles? The beastly crown prince or an entire household of overprotective family and staff? Seriously though Mr. Guard, I get you're probably tired of CP's BS and his sexual affairs (and I don't blame them both, guard is quite the looker himself while CP's got quite a well built bod *fans myself*) but I dunno, try VERIFYING an actual visitor, sure the Nabi would MOST LIKELY make her seem like a geisha but like the maid said, NOWADAYS even nobles wear it to hide their identity

Double-page supporter
Aw yisss it's freakin back baby! I love this story I can't wait to see what kind of person the crown prince is

It's nice to finally see a reincarnated character missing the convenience of modern life

Thank you for the chapter Rumpi! Lots of hugs~

Dex-chan lover
omg your back!! thank you for the chapter I was really hoping it would get picked up again!

Huge steaming pile of foreshadowing. Also 4 chapters and no shirtless hot dude?! J/k. But really she may be a little air headed.

Dex-chan lover
Time to fire the guards, and STERNLY SCOLD YOUR MAIDSERVANT FOR GIVING YOU SOMETHING TO WEAR ASSOCIATED WITH BROTHELS AND CHEATING WIVES!?

Also, that independent boldness from her past life is really backfiring here isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread