Beast with Flowers - Ch. 40

lol man tf
one time she is going out and another she is in her roon with a swollen feet?
think that i lost something here
thxs for the update

His hand is SO wonky in the collar image, but cheating or not, he still made those words come to mind! Heh.

Is anyone unsure if the FL is actually into/ in love with him?
She thinks about him sometimes, wanted to help him out and after the kiss is embarrassed but she doesn't seem to really have "bigger feelings" for him... I donno, maybe I'm missing something.

He seems in-it-to-win-it but she seems... slightly indifferent? Makes me kinda sad 😢
Maybe it'll come with time.

Dex-chan lover
@SilkyMilky ikr. our protagonist is a lot of things, but I would've describe her to be lovestruck. she's concerned about this man she keeps seeing, if our protagonist wasn't dense to his intense desire it could have made from an entirely different story. I think this is just a classic case of dubious consent in fiction because the author is focusing more on the ML atm, not to mention it's risky to drive the protagonist in a strong direction. her current characterization is "unsure and amnesiac"
I do wish for a more decisive view from our heroine on her romance but she is still developing, despite being 40 chapters in. a lot of what we know of her is said by others or is taken from her relationships with other characters. I hope our heroine get get a little more lively.

My ship is sailing. I literally can't even....HFUHAUUHHFNADGIBFHASBSZVFHW *dies*

Users who are viewing this thread