Beast with Flowers - Ch. 47

And that's how our beast discovered the truth and left the culprit's father hanging on a tree a day later, crying.... for a week
Btw I'm not sure if that will happen, I'm just speculating since he could do much worse

Lol Hyemin probably thought she got off easy but watch her family lose their position in court/possibly exiled/massacred just because she wouldn't own up to her impulsive actions. Also, I really don't get why they keep underestimating Yeon when her dad can even curse out the emperor without much consequences and her brother is the prince's retainer (secretary? PA? Haha)

Thank you for the chapter! Hwayeon is a baddie she don't need the prince to help her with her problems loll

Dex-chan lover
No no no... She is planning for a battle royal. Now that the so called "friendship" is no more, she wants to duke them out since one snitch on the other.

She's already been chosen as the crown princess.... They're wasting their time going after it, it'll just piss off her future hubby

Oh thank god the prince was there, I thought the court lady who had the paper was gonna be another bitch about it. Seems like she was just putting a front because the prince ordered it

I'm lovvvvinnggg this chapter -- 😌queen tingz 💅

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread