Beast with Flowers - Ch. 48

The chancellor cracks me up 🤣 and my heart legit skipped a beat when the crown prince appeared all dressed up 😍

yeah Prince looks great all formal😙 but.... he just looks mmm with his hair down and clothes dishevelled😍😥

It appears that the crown prince wants to humiliate all the Internal Affairs' kids before letting them go... peace was never an option but I hope he doesn't put the whole palace into chaos...
Also who stole Yeon's shiny stone?!?!?

If I understood correctly, the conspirator/thief didn't take the gemstone because it had more value than what she/he was going to leave behind to frame our lady with. Such that the conspirator is assuming something along the lines that she's already stolen the gem and the conspirator plans to reveal it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What I don't understand is why her father wanted the treasury cleared. I'm not sure what he meant by that or was referring to. Might someone be able to clarify that for me, please. Thanks

Thanks for the chapter!!

LMAO 🤣 his babygirl is already selected as the crown princess. He just doesn't know it yet, but his instincts are correct. 😂😂

Thank you for the chapter! Lmaooo the dynamic between ryu and the emperor hella funny and damnn the 6th Sense of ryu picking up on sumn

Dex-chan lover
ahaha I still wonder who has the higher authority... the emperor or the chancellor XD

...nope: a disheveled look suits the prince way better... Isn't he gorgeous when he smiles?

And gentlemen: the future crown princess wears blue 😏 but it's so satisfying seeing them being mislead without knowing what their daughters are leading them to 😈

Users who are viewing this thread