Beast with Flowers - Ch. 48

@GreenDragonSage Pretty sure 'clearing the treasury' is just another way of saying 'take funds from the treasury to use as disaster relief'. I think he's just being his usual self, not taking anything seriously and giving an obvious answer (don't think he means empty the treasury in a literal sense) because he's too distracted by the crown prince. Does that make sense?

@GreenDragonSage from how I see it, the statement could either be

1) to sell the treasures to gather financial aid for those stuck in the situation, or

2) there might be something useful in the treasury to help the people or

3) an offhand remark the Chancellor didn’t mean anything by since he was distracted with staring at the Crown Prince’s face

HAHAHAHA the last few panels between the chancellor, emperor, and crown prince is so funny! And I applaud the chancellor, his instincts are on point HAHAHAHAH his precious daughter has captured the heart of the crown prince!

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the relationship between the Emperor and the Chancellor is hilarious. Good thing too, cause they'll be family soon. :D

Cant get enough of this webtoon so I had to read the raw, spoiler below
the couple ran away and had steamy night chap 77-78, and the ML was cross dressing as a court lady 😂

i really cant get tired of the chancellor and emperor dynamic its just so funny!!!

@cantaloupes i think its the 1st one but he is saying like "lets use all the money we have to fix those things because i dont care about the future of this nation anymore i just want my daughter back" so like... really totally clean the treasury lol

The Chancellor oozes BDE 😆 the Emperor be like, “do the thing”. The Chancellor does the exact opposite and there are exactly no consequences. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread