Beast with Flowers - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
what is he even saying lmao we're as confused as she is. aaaaah but it's so good to finally know what they're saying after staring at the raws!!! thank you so much for the update!!

so they knew each other from before??? or did he just know her... because she has memories from this life too, right? so she should remember him, i think... it's not like she has years worth of memories to overwrite a previous o-- oh wait, she has a whole other life's memories, nevermind lmao MAYBE SHE DID FORGET;;;

Listen dude, just because your hot doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. But alright fine... I’ll feed you but then I’m getting outta here.
But really does he have an redeeming qualities?

I couldn't help it and checked out some raw future chapters and if the progression continues like this, I think they'll be cute ☺ Hopefully 🙏

Thank you for the chapter 💕

so as a reminder. this character should have been in a coma for 12 years. most people, upon knowing who she was, would think to treat her like a child or take advantage of her. "luckily" the mc took over and we dont have to deal with what would essentially be a legal loli.

Dex-chan lover
AFter rereading this I wonder if him saying "you didn't grow much" means he knew her before her 12 year coma, I didn't think too much of it the first time I read it

excuse me? ok red flags everywhere for a moment i thought she wasn't going to be able to do anything but still .. the flags are present.

Users who are viewing this thread