Beast with Flowers - Ch. 6

Ahhhh I've been waiting for this!
Really liking it so far. Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
shoulda kept playing reverse psychology. If she kept going with 'then don't eat it' he would've eventually ate it just to impress her.

Dex-chan lover
I do want to point out that if she had just woken up and not had memories from another life, her mental age would still just be 6 (sure, the body and brain would quickly try to get the mentality up to date, but that would still take months if not several years)

In short the man was treating her as if an adult when he should be thinking about her like a child.

And to be fair. Her behavior could have easily be misunderstood as the behavior of a child, not getting overly flustered, not understanding sexual ques and so on.

Either way, even if he is spoiled, his actions were kind of excessively creepy. ^_^,

cool, literally the worst trope: creepy jackass manbaby but its okay bc he's Hot uwu and she has to ~~Nurture~~ him uwu

how disappointing

People are hating on him, but he's one of the tamest, most tolerable MLs I've seen in a long time and honestly, I love him

She is, as far as he knows- S I X like she was *six* when she fell into a coma. SIX.

And he is trying to be all sexual with her when she is, as far as he knows, literally mentally SIX.

Like, we get folks screaming over the 15 year old maid in other works- can we all just agree this guy is a fuckin C R E E P????

Users who are viewing this thread