Beast with Flowers - Ch. 8

Lol if the brother knew what actually happened.. i wonder if he could still say those things -,-

👀 crown prince can't possibly choose her... like just think of the chances of him actually choosing her

Dex-chan lover
Uuhhh little do they know.. The beast has already ensnared the little flower
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo i think the prince is already captivated by her... i mean he told her she HAD to keep hiding her face last chapter.... adflkjdljk and he was pretty chill for a beast that kills indiscriminately (allegedly, but why would big bro lie) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER FAMILY'S FACES WHEN THEY FIND OUT LMAO does the emperor know his son wants her or is he just being meddling bc he wants his son to get married?? i guess we'll find out

thank you so much for the double update, this series is one of my faves sdlksdh <3

lol poor dad, how could he live with himself after finding out that he is the reason his daughter got snatched up by the beast when she went to meet him for lunch

@mammaria
I mean, regardless of his intentions (and from seeing the raws, emperor thankfully stays as a good guy), the pros in having her as a daughter in law are just A LOT
1st, the problematic son of his is already interested with her
2nd no more issues with the marriage
3rd, he has the Chancellor on a leash. Unless the chancellor and fam start a rebellion first
4th, capable in laws
5th, trustworthy in laws/allies (unless they're so overprotective that they'd backstab)

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon oh absolutely, everything you've pointed out is spot on; she's a great match for him politically and also she's said to be a beauty, there's literally no downside to having her as an in law. i was just wondering what precisely was going through his head lol (i've seen the raws too but since i don't know korean i have no idea what's going on sfljkdfljk this is one of those series in which i can't really guess as well as to what is happening without the dialogue... it's easier to do so with other series;;)

edit: okay the downside is her dad's kinda annoying but i mean he's used to that lmaoooo adflkjdsfljk

Yeah, no, Kang, we, readers all know who he's gonna pick if it comes to that 😆
The lady who fed him. What else would he need but that? Someone to feed him meat. Meat. MEAT.

Why do I feel like the emperor already knows about his son being interested with Yeon????

Or maybe I'm just imagining it. His last words in this chapter are too vague.

Two dads who loves their children😅
If they become in laws, won't they be stronger together.
Ah, also I wonder what will happen when she's fully healed.

Aggregator gang
Prince be like -point at her- I want that one! Like a kid buying something in a store though it’s a lottery

Fed-Kun's army
Love the emperor and dad’s casual dynamic from being together for so long lol the emperor’s like the carefree clingy one that doesn’t wanna let the chancellor go and chancellor’s the one who’s 200% done w his friend’s shit but still puts up with it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread