BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - Meeting Eyes with Myself Twenty Years into the Future

Double-page supporter
on the one hand ouch, but on the other hand ouch, but on the other other hand ouch, but on the other other other hand i hope haru and legosi stay together.

Dex-chan lover
"Hi my name is Legosi, i just moved in, and i am obliged by the state to inform you that i am a registered predatory offender"

Yeah that sounds bad.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys (HCS) are awesome though, loving this bulk releases, they're also high quality as far as I can tell so that's extra extra points :D.

Group Leader
?I work real estate in California where I have to disclose knowledge of any sex offenders within a radius. There are *77* in a 5mi radius of where I live. If it's anything like this, he's in for a world of frustration.

Also: Haru's dad and his firm belief in a daughter's innocence... ?...?...*sobbing*

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, Louis is not going to be happy that after all the shit that Legosi did to get him back to school Legosi wants to drop out.

Also he doesn't have to get married. Just live together and shit.

Maybe this will finally be readable again now. I hope there won't be any more retarded fighting scenes and shounen battle nonsense along with idiotic shounen ideas like greatly powering up from eating a bug or a little piece of meat...

This manga is quite decent and interesting whenever there's no battle going on. The relationships between all the animals and them trying to live together is fascinating at times. But the battles and training are just retarded.

No one is going to mention that an elephant and hedgehog fucked or that they were able to produce a family? Ok...

Dex-chan lover
Any and everything in this chapter was obfuscated by the fact an elephant and hedgehog actually produced a family successfully

Banned
@Seregosa : It was readable all along, just like the characters were relatable all along. But you were never relatable, and your comments were never "readable". It is strange for me to share the general opinions of other commenters... but you really are a complete blight on these comments sections. I pity anyone who has to put up with you in person.

But thankfully, nobody here has to put up with you as there is a block function... and your existence justifies its.

Not gonna lie. Seregosa is kinda right. The author is way better at relationships and characters than the fights.

I've come to the point where I think Seregosa is either a 17-year old chad who watches *word that might not be suitable here* daily and drools over his keyboard OR a 36-year old bastard who just got out of prison for assaulting someone and has come to the point where his existence revolves around mocking a mangaka.

Bye

@Askadamishot They're complaining about a Shonen-magazine-published series having Shonen elements. I think us being tired of their bs is rather justified enough even if the battles may or may not leave a bit to be desired. To each their own, but I don't tolerate complaining for the sake of it when it comes down to that.

Users who are viewing this thread