BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 123 - Our Tails, Afterimages Etched into Our Skulls

Dex-chan lover
@darkfrozen @beperov they are part of the Feliformia (also Feloidea) is a suborder within the order Carnivora consisting of "cat-like" carnivorans, including cats (large and small), hyenas, mongooses, civets, and related taxa.

Feliformia stands in contrast to the other suborder of Carnivora, Caniformia ("dog-like" carnivorans).

They are felines, and stand in contrast to canines!

Double-page supporter
To be fair, Itagaki has made several mistakes before, like saying hippos are carnivorous.

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment I thought they'd find out his relationship with Haru 🤪

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was adorable. what the hell. giving my heart warm and fuzzy feelings. I was not prepared for the youthfulness of this chapter.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I needed a few breather chapters before impending doom happens. Also the boys were looking fresh in that color page.

@ElBichoRaro true tho hippos are known to be very agressive animals, they attack any living creature that comes near them and eat it. They actually tend to eat on a regular basis meat and flesh of animals (one that are already dead or they killed; tho it doesn't seem like they hunt in order to eat, just those animals are very territorial)
But for this hyena mistake, let's be honest. They DO look more like canine than feline. Author just didn't check.

Contributor
@Doomroar Hyenas actually have their own family, Hyaenidae. Although they are more closely related to felines, they behave and hunt likes canines. So Hyenas are neither felines nor canines.

Dex-chan lover
@dovahcrap They are felines as they are in the suborder Feliformia. Order Carnivorans are split into two suborders: Feliformia ("catlike") and Caniformia ("doglike").
In suborder, we have many different families.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 thanks! i still don't see why it is so difficult for people to get this, there are just 2 suborders for carnivora, and they still manage to get it wrong just because the natural futanaris of the world "look" like dogs.

Power Uploader
A society where everyone has to constantly repress their basic natural instincts can't be healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread