BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - A Devil's Prayer is a Premonition of Bad Luck

Dex-chan lover
Well now he can marry Haru, this is perfect because by hunting and meeting Meron Legosi will have to wonder if he will be able to raise a halfbreed child between a herbivore and a carnivore.

Group Leader
I wonder if having kids fairly early (relative to humans) is typical in their society and if their natural lifespans are roughly equal, irrespective of species. Yafya and Gosha should be the same age, within a few months, so they're currently 51 (c126) Edit: Gosha's 54 (courtesy of ktuak, c106, which seems weird given that they looked like classmates, though I guess Yafya's assistant could've gotten his age wrong). Legosi's grandmother is what tore them apart about 36 years ago (c112), so his mother was born when Gosha was 18. Legosi's 18 right now (c120, or 17 before then).

So... Gosha's 54, parents are ~35 (presumably/would be), Legosi's 18, which means they had their kids at 19 and 17, respectively.

Edit: Oh and hey, Legosi's birthday was two and a half weeks ago. April 9.

Double-page supporter
Come to the dark side Legosi.

Does anybody knows if shonen champion also takes a break because Golden Week??

Dex-chan lover
@hollyguild
Only up to a point. He's a very sweet guy. And expunging his record would allow him to be together with the bunny, remember?
We've also seen that while he seems rather simple, he's by no means unintelligent. And if you push him too hard, you find out why even the bear was impressed with his power.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's a great deal for him. I figured he'd sooner or later get that wiped off his record, and that's not something you could do with just community service. His stupid ass ate a leg for no good reason, his stupid ass might as well do some more dangerous work to fix the record.

Banned
Yafya the moral crusader is another motherfuckin dangerous lunatic. Probably worse than Gouhin. Another one that can't die soon enough. People acting on their instincts are one thing... but a zealot who genuinely believes he is in the right no matter what he does is beyond help.

It annoys me that his converse have paws instead of hooves on the side of them for some reason

@SotiCoto I don’t agree with this at all. I have strong views on this, and I frankly don’t believe in the shoddy excuse of a justice system we have have. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for exceptional humans to judge lesser ones, and that’s why I hate the fact that Light Yagami died when he was doing the right thing.

I imagine the horses voice being like lee from TELLTALE GAMES THE WALKING DEAD IT JUST FUTS HIM YA KNOW

Users who are viewing this thread