BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - Spots like a Mystical Beast Under a Disco Ball

Dex-chan lover
A great chapter! I loved seeing an actual gay character for once instead of it just being hinted at( She seems to be a lesbian if her disdain for men earlier in the chapter is anything to go by, rather than bi. Albeit, it's just speculation lol ).

But, also... Yafya really is old if he thinks that the party is at all weird. Legosi I can understand - He's a simple boy with a big, pure heart, and a naiveté about the world, but Yafya? He seemed like the type to be lowkey into this sort of scene, and yet...

Dex-chan lover
Yafya took Legosi to that one place were inter species, herbivore-carnivore, gay sex is a common thing.

That sounds like a move to me if i have ever seen one, Legosi watch yo ass, that horse is aiming for it.

Double-page supporter
Every chapter in this damn manga just seems to One-up the last one. Goddamn is it good. Also lmao Legosi being all shy had me laughing

Dex-chan lover
Okay but realistically if they can have a baby it'll be a tiny ass wolf and that sounds adorable.

I don't think any of her bunny traits would help make it more dangerous really, though I guess even for the gazel it's mostly just passing as not a carnivore, but the gazel isn't tiny as a drawback.

Aggregator gang
Kind of feels like a mut point of having a hybrid meet a hybrid to learn why he shouldn't have a hybrid.

@therandomfox lmao that's the exact thing I was thinking of! It's cool to see that gay couples or at least gay animals are explicitly around in this universe but that statement "worse than predation" was a little weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread