BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - A "Danger Mixture" Made to Counteract Against a Gas Outbreak

Dex-chan lover
How is it still 350 degrees with that mask on lol.

Contributor
love how casually Yafka went "two homosexual dancing together" lol!

Group Leader
/r/Beastars Discord community link

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP

Poor Legosi, first time to have his privates touched. Not even Haru

Luz Yafya expecting Legosi to know how an Aloft Rich kid acts. You know is Poor...

Not sure why the hybrid blood would single out Meron, and not being everyone in the party after them. What if Meron is not only Hybrid there?

Dex-chan lover
I love how Yafya is kind of surprised by how freak Legosi arto to have such a fetish. 😂

Dex-chan lover
If Yafya noticed so much, why didn't move around a bit and look at the hands? The one on the higher floor has actual claws... I get that he can't see them from below, but he could have looked at the other two, at least. Yafya did see that the hybrid had claws, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Sadistic? Huh?? I think that's just you yafya... Just you..
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Oh I see what you did there Yahya.
Since you can't get your ex back on your bed, and since you can't make him return to you either, you go for his grandson now.
Whoo-ooo. Investigation my ass. Don't think your "horsing around" can fool us.

Dex-chan lover
Yafya doesn't even try to hide that he wants wolfie as the next beastar.

I, sort of, don't get, why two types of blood is required. Mr. Stalliones explanations sounds like some esotheric mumbo-jumbo, on par with healing magnets.

Double-page supporter
Another character getting really confused by Legosi's bizarre personality.

Aggregator gang
@UberNomad
Yafya is saying that while predatory desises are lessened. hybrid blood has something special to it. What that is we dont know but combinind herb and carn blood they are makind a version of hybrid blood to draw out merok

DQeduon.png

The face of a horse who has discovered the iceberg has ice beneath the water surface.

Users who are viewing this thread