BEASTARS - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - A Departure from La La Land

Group Leader
Whatever the misunderstanding can result from Juno leaving his room tomorrow can't be as bad as Legosi walking out of Zaguan's apartment with a hand(flipper)-mark on his shoulder and a naked seal behind him...

Dex-chan lover
The BALLS on that female, lol! When she shouted into the camera I busted out laughing.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't same species marriages considered the norm? Why, and how, the "government" should provide money for them?
Also, mixed marriages are discouraged not because of some evil discrimination agenda, but because of all the safety and health issues; same as why incest is frown upon in our society...

Dex-chan lover
Legosi's most intimate moments:

- Tongue kissing a male bear.

- Eating the leg of a male deer.

- Sleep together with a naked male seal, twice.

This is going into some gay places.

Dex-chan lover
The more chapters in the romantic area we get, the author gets more cornered to solve all of this with a wild orgy.

Fed-Kun's army
If that interview was live, Juno just painted a giant target on her back. I'm expecting repercussions sometime within the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"makes my tail droop"

I really like the way the author puts in these little phrases like this, instead of e.g. using "makes my heart sink"

Also stan juno

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Legosi can go into gay places without a pause for the sake of maintaining his pure, straight, & interspecies loving heart.

GO JUNO GO!!! haha I can't wait for the next chapter :) <3 That's some hella solid feeling you got there. These wolves are so gung-ho about their love. Wolves/ canines really are the best.

Juno just went to the wrong psychiatrist. Wonder if she would bite Louis's head off the next time they kiss

Users who are viewing this thread